Youth Board '18-'19 Application
Hello Prospective Youth Board Directors,
Many of you have expressed an interest in applying for a Youth Board Director position; the opportunity has arrived. It is imperative that you carefully look over the requirements for becoming Youth Board Director stated by the email sent and instructions below to complete a reviewable application. No late submissions will be accepted. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Remember: "Leaders are made, not born"
Youth Board Requirements
- Applicants must be returning high school students for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Applicants must be eligible to graduate or have already graduated their Associate year.
- Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, signed Time Commitment Form (parents must sign as well), and a completed application to Ruben Sanchez no later than January 31st.
- 1/24: Informational Meeting for prospective Youth Board Directors
- 1/31: Youth Board Director Application is due (resume, cover letter, signed Time Commitment form, and a completed application)
- 2/3 - 2/4: Youth Board Director Interviews
- 2/23: Results will release at Graduation.